Requested resource is not accessible
Level IV presents an in-depth course of study for graduates of Level III who want an even more comprehensive exploration into Vastu. Level IV offers the most practical and thorough instruction of Vastu design and building practices available today. In a series of twelve online, on-demand lessons, students will learn residential and business design, measurement, proportion, sacred geometry, placement, energetic considerations, timing & scheduling, Vastu landscape and interior design, building materials for health and harmony, plus much more.
Building on the information presented in the previous levels, Level IV is based on the compilation of research in sacred texts and personal design success, providing you with the most comprehensive Vastu system of design available.
If you are an architect, interior or landscape designer, or anyone who wants to understand building practices using Vedic knowledge, you can be training how to incorporate this sacred science into your work. With this knowledge, those without credentials in the above mentioned fields can act as consultants to architects, interior and/or landscape designers. The Level IV course offers the most practical and thorough instruction of Vastu design and building practices available today. In a series of twelve online, on-demand lessons, students will learn residential and business design, measurement, proportion, sacred geometry, placement, energetic considerations, timing & scheduling, Vastu landscape and interior design, as well as building materials for health and harmony.
- Smita R, Financial Analyst - Baltimore, MD
- Erik Scott F, Vastu Designer, LEED Green Associate - New Paltz, NY
During this course you will learn:
* Vastu design concepts including philosophy, elements, form, texture, color, patterns, and much more
* Vastu system of measurements related to a human harmonious scale
* Adi calculations and sacred geometry
* Optimum proportions of building openings
* Site selection and building placement
* Vastu marma points within a structure
* Building and site entrances
* Auspicious construction and landscape planting timings
* Vastu landscape design
* Interior design placement
* Business or office interior design
* Healthy, green-living Vastu and ecological construction materials, practices, and systems
Schedule: Online, on-demand
* Completion of Vastu Shastra: Basic Principles Introductory Course (Level I), the Practitioners Course: Theory and Techniques for Balancing Homes or Offices (Level II), On-site Weekend Intensive for Hands-on Application and Vastu Affiliate Certification (Level III)
* Operate with high levels of integrity and impeccability
* Engaged in a spiritual practice such as meditation, yoga and/or Vedic breathing
* Completion of Application and Registration Form for Level IV
* Payment of course fee in full prior to beginning course
* Laptop with Microsoft Excel
* This course does not have lesson exams as with Level I and II. To receive your Level IV Certification of Completion, you are required to provide a schematic design of a 2,000 square foot residence using the Vastu principles presented in this course.
Upon completion of Level IV, certified participants are eligible to receive the following:
* Vastu architectural calculations provided for your Vastu business at a reduced rate
* 50% off hourly consulting rate for your architectural projects
* Discounted Vastu gemstones for site and building construction
* As with Level III, once you have successfully completed this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion
No Reviews found for this course.